Hi Karen. Great question!

As a former cataloger/library student, I would say that my biggest interest
is how to establish one LD project using the easiest/cheapest method (for
example, Python, maybe)? Creating an ontology may be part of this question,
but I am more interested in a general (and probably broader) perspective.
Another potential question may be how to make use of linked data elsewhere
as a librarian.

I would like to take such a training, if there will be one. And I would
like to know the results of this conversation.

Kai

--
Kai Li | 李恺
MLIS student

School of Information Studies, Syracuse University
343 Hinds Hall, Syracuse, New York 13244-4100

My Personal Page: https://sites.google.com/site/kailinalsi/
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/kai.lee.nalsi
Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/Nalsi
Blog: http://librarianforthefuture.blogspot.com/