We are exceptionally fortunate to have a 3-person User Experience
department to support the developers who work on the website, the catalog,
the digital library, and the repository.
http://www.lib.umich.edu/library-information-technology/user-experience-department

--
Ken Varnum | Web Systems Manager | MLibrary - University of Michigan - Ann
Arbor