De : Alevtina Verbovetskaya [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Envoyé : 25 octobre 2013 11:36
Objet : Faculty publication database

Hi guys,

Does your library maintain a database of faculty publications? How do you do it?

Some things I've come across in my (admittedly brief) research:
- RSS feeds from the major databases
- RefWorks citation lists

These options do not necessarily work for my university, made up of 24 colleges/institutions, 6,700+ FT faculty, and 270,000+ degree-seeking students.

Does anyone have a better solution? It need not be searchable: we are just interested in pulling a periodical report of articles written by our faculty/students without relying on them self-reporting days/weeks/months/years after the fact.

Thanks!
Allie

--
Alevtina (Allie) Verbovetskaya