​Hi David,

Google Drive (née Docs) will allow you to share your document with other
users so that they can view and comment (and not edit), FWIW.  There may be
more elegant solutions that allow, say, nested/threaded comments.  I know
there is blog software out there that does this, but it's been a few years
so I forget what it's called.

-Mike
​