Hi folks,

We have [possibly?] a record number of pre-conference proposals up on the
wiki -- 19 by my count. Yay for the awesomeness of you all!

We haven't crunched the numbers on morning vs. afternoon scheduling and the
number of rooms available quite yet, but it would be really, super duper
helpful if folks who think they might want to attend a pre-conference could
take a quick look in the next couple of days and indicate interest. This is
by no means a binding signup (that will happen at time of registration),
but it will help us make sure that all pre-conferences with interest find a
room somewhere.

Sign up here!
http://wiki.code4lib.org/index.php/2014_preconference_proposals

thanks!