Hi Lauren,

We do exactly what you describe. Our IT department wrote an XML script that
pulls from Banner and sends the file to the WMS server M-F. I do not know
some of the nitty gritty, but am the intermediary between our Uni's IT
department and WMS. We had to update the schema recently, so I have some
experience from that. If you want to email me off list I can do my best to
answer your questions.

All best,
Heidi

--
Heidi Steiner Burkhardt
Head of Digital and Distance Education Services