OCLC Research is building an ILL Cost Calculator.  We'll be asking institutions to enter information about their ILL practices and costs and then supporting mechanisms for generating reports based on that data.  (Dennis Massie is leading this work in Research and he really should have a page about this project that I could point your at.)

I'm writing the part that collects the information.  I need a light-weight framework that will let users register themselves and then subsequently authenticate themselves while engaged in an iterative process of entering the necessary data for the calculator.

I'm looking for suggestions for that framework.  I'm hoping for something in java that can be integrated into a tomcat webapp environment, but it wouldn't hurt me to stretch a little if there's something else out there you think I should be trying.

Thanks!

Ralph

Ralph LeVan
Sr. Research Scientist