Colleagues,

I am happy announce that the Code4Lib 2014 General Registration window will
open at 12pm EST on Wednesday January 15, 2014.  The cost of registration
will be $165.  The link for registration will be announced on the Code4Lib
2014 conference website (http://www.code4lib.org/conference/2014/) and via
email to this list.  Registration for pre-conferences will also be
available at that time and will cost $10.

Payment will be required for registration and can be made by credit card
through the registration link provided next week.  Information will be
available for attendees that require alternative means of payment, but
registration will not guaranteed or saved until payment is made.
 Registration for Code4Lib 2014 will be closed on Friday February 14, 2014
or when we reach a cap of 350 registrations.

Priority registration will be given to Presenters, Pre-conference
organizers, Scholarship awardees, Table sponsors, and Platinum and Gold
sponsors through a directed email on Monday morning January 13, 2014.

The Conference Hotel discount at the Raleigh Sheraton will be provided upon
registration.  We encourage you to book your hotel room immediately
following your registration being confirmed to lock in your space in the
hotel.

We are looking forward to hosting you in North Carolina!

Tim

Tim McGeary
Director of Library & Information Technology
919.962.3981
Twitter/Google/Skype/Yahoo: timmcgeary