Composite Capture card (find one on amazon, I use a knock off called EasyCAP) and a VCR (free, I assume you have one): cost about $20

This setup can be used to archive anything with composite out.

On the more expensive (faster) side there are solutions where the tape is cut and is run though a machine, but I doubt you want to go that route.

These are not the only options, but the best I have come across.

//Riley

Sent from my iPhone