See also, OCLC's WorldCat Registry, without a doubt the single biggest
chunk of structured library hours data.

Another group at the recent Developer House hack-week, produced a tiny PHP
app for pulling and displaying such data:
https://github.com/oclc-developer-house/wclibhours

Example RDF used:
https://github.com/oclc-developer-house/wclibhours/tree/master/sample-data

--Joe