LibX 2.0 and Libapps are currently being supported by the LibX project
(Godmar and Annette, at the moment).  We have published some brief
documentation on the technology behind Libapps and the Masters thesis that
was published on this technology development.

http://libx.org/how-to-create-your-own-libapps-in-libx-2-0/

If anyone is interested in building Libapps and has questions, please do
contact us at libx.org @ gmail.com or me directly at afbailey @ vt.edu.

Annette

On Sat, Feb 8, 2014 at 10:50 AM, Harper, Cynthia <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> What's the current state of LibX 2.0 and Libapps sharing?  Why am I having
> trouble finding that out?
>
> Cindy Harper

Annette Bailey
Assistant Director for Electronic Resources and Emerging Technology Services
Virginia Tech University Libraries
Blacksburg, VA
PH: (540) 231-9266