-----Original Message-----
From: The NDSA Content working group list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Grotke,
Abigail
Sent: Thursday, February 06, 2014 9:19 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [NDSA-CONTENT] NY Philharmonic announcement

Yesterday at our CWG meeting (minutes and slides to come) we heard from
members Barbara and Mitch at the NY Philharmonic about their digitization
and born digital preservation efforts. While on the call, as the clock
struck noon, they shared this announcement:

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/06/arts/music/new-york-philharmonics-archives
-going-online.html?ref=arts&_r=0

Congrats to the Philharmonic on the grant!

Abbie

Abbie Grotke | Web Archiving Team Lead | Office of Strategic Initiatives
National Digital Information Infrastructure and Preservation Program |
Library of Congress http://www.loc.gov/webarchiving/ |
http://www.digitalpreservation.gov<http://www.digitalpreservation.gov/>
202-707-2833 | [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | @agrotke

write to: mailto:[log in to unmask]