I have to admit, I still have a Windows ME machine at home, on a big ole HP box.  Its not on the network, I primarily use it to "backup" DVDs.  So the originals don't go out to the car.  Been so long since I used it I don't know if it will work on recent DVDs and don't have blue ray player or writer.

On my MacBook Pro I run Fedora 12, Fedora 16, Win 7, Win 8, GOS, Win XP, Chrome_OS, Ubuntu904Desktop, OpenVAS, CentOS, ReactOS, Android Live, and 3 other instances of Win 7 in Fusion.

TMGB

Sent from me, not an iThing, droid or other, just me

Support Request                http://portal.support.appstate.edu
Thomas McMillan Grant Bennett           Appalachian State University
Operations & Systems Analyst            P O Box 32026
University Library                                Boone, North Carolina 28608
(828) 262 6587
Library Systems                              http://www.library.appstate.edu

Confidentiality Notice:
This communication constitutes an electronic communication within the meaning of the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. Section 2510, and its disclosure is strictly limited to the recipient intended by the sender of this message.  If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of any of the information contained in or attached to this transmission is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.  Please contact this office immediately by return e-mail or at 828-262-6587, and destroy the original transmission and its attachment(s), if any, if you are not the intended recipient.