Reminder about today's CWG meeting, which will run 11am ET - 12:30.   Is anyone able to take minutes today during the questions and answers? I am leading this solo as Cathy had something come up. Would appreciate the assistance.

--------
Today, March 5 is the Content Working Group's third session on the NDSA National Agenda Content areas. This time we are focusing on Moving Image and Recorded Sound.  We're scheduled for 11am ET  - 12:30pm  to allow a bit more time for the presentations from our four speakers:

*   John Spencer, BMS/Chase

*   Karen Cariani, WGBH

*   Linda Tadic, Audiovisual Archive Network

*   Kat Bell, Dance Heritage Coalition

Meeting Number: 765 225 713
Meeting Password: 2Preserve

To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices!)
1. Go to https://issevents.webex.com/issevents/j.php?ED=183185742&UID=1150793962&PW=NY2MxMzA0ODg4&RT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: 2Preserve 4. Click "Join".
5. Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.

To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link:
https://issevents.webex.com/issevents/j.php?ED=183185742&UID=1150793962&PW=NY2MxMzA0ODg4&ORT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D

To join the audio conference only
To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the meeting, or call the number below and enter the access code.
Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-866-469-3239 Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-650-429-3300 Toll-free dialing restrictions: http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Access code:765 225 713

Abbie Grotke ~ Web Archiving Team Lead ~ NDIIPP ~ Office of Strategic Initiatives ~ Library of Congress [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> ~ @agrotke ~ 202-707-2833

write to: mailto:[log in to unmask]