Hi Code4Libbers,

I wanted to solicit some ideas from the community.  I was recently
told I have about 500 bucks in professional development funds I can
make use of, but the deadline to submit things for approval for this
budget year is in the front half of next week.  As such I wanted to
find out from the group if they knew of any good webinars, work shops,
or small conferences in the northeast that could be helpful to a
librarian who works with repositories and digital collections.  Or if
people know of other good ways to make use of professional development
funds.  I would like to make good use of these to grow, but I am at a
loss as to where I could apply them with the time I have to look.  I
appreciate any thoughts people can provide.  Thanks and I hope
everyone has a good day.

Matt Sherman