We have hired services in the past but I always felt they were overpriced
and the quality wasn't great. We started doing our own for certain projects
(you can add your own transcriptions in YouTube, which is handy, and then
it will automatically provide translated versions for you). I always wanted
to try putting them up on Amazon Turk and seeing if we could get some good
transcriptions on the cheap.