In the RDF for authority records there is a reference to a VIAF ontology here:
http://viaf.org/ontology/1.1/#

which returns a 404. That vocabulary does not appear to be used in VIAF anymore as far as I can tell but I’m not certain. To be honest, it represented a rather complex approach to modeling VIAF data (viaf:NameAuthorityCluster) that I’m happy to see replaced by a much more straightforward approach.

Aaron

Aaron Rubinstein
University and Digital Archivist
Special Collections and University Archives
University of Massachusetts Amherst
154 Hicks Way
Amherst, MA 01002
413-545-7963