On Wed, Apr 9, 2014 at 9:28 AM, Sarah Shealy <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Hey everyone! The wiki page was set up at http://wiki.code4lib.org/index.php/Southeast so go there to edit the dates/times that work for you. If you can't log in, or don't want to, you can edit this document. I'm currently not able to log in to the wiki, and I'm sure many people don't want to have to deal with contacting Ryan just to add a time/date to a page. But I'll add the info that comes in on the doc when I can.

My weeks/days/months vary -- rather than posting my whole schedule on
the page, maybe it would be easier for those who are taking more of an
organizational role to pick a variety of dates (in different months at
different times of the day and week) and put up some options at
something like http://doodle.com/en/ ?  Then we could vote on them.  I
don't believe you have to login there to vote either (though you
probably do to set up a poll).

Kevin

--
"There are two kinds of people in this world: those who believe there
are two kinds of people in this world and those who know better."