From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Chris Amorosi
Sent: Monday, April 07, 2014 3:01 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] Whitelisting Overdrive?

First time asking a question here.

I'm putting together a catalog kiosk and I'd like for patrons to be able to check out books in Overdrive.  But whitelisting all the necessary sites has become a huge pain!  So far I've tracked down these domains and I have Overdrive nearly working:

*.overdrive.*
*.lib.overdrive.*
*.contentreserve.*
*.libraryreserve.*
*.googleapis.*
*.*.libraryreserve.*
*.*.contentreserve.*

But the whole site falls apart once I log in with my library card number.
 I'm also waiting for a response from their tech support.  Their initial suggestion was *.lib.overdrive.* but that doesn't help.

Thanks!

---
Chris