From: Sumana Harihareswara <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, Apr 25, 2014 at 12:17 PM
Subject: Fwd: Stripe offering $22,500 for 3 months of open source work

https://stripe.com/blog/stripe-open-source-retreat

Apply by May 31.

If you have a plan to improve an open source project, and you could live
in San Francisco for three months to work on it full-time, please apply.
You don't have to be a student! You do have to be a coder and the
project has to already exist.

> We’re looking for projects where this grant can make an especially
> large difference....

> While decisions will be based on impact and merit, we’d be especially
> psyched to fund people from backgrounds often underrepresented in the
> open-source community.

I'd LOVE for someone to use this grant to work on one of these:
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Upstream_projects#Components

--
Sumana Harihareswara
Senior Technical Writer