I had a quick question about HA Setups. I plan to host a WordPress site and wanted to hear what yall were using. I plan to have one HAProxy Server (maybe grow to 2 and implement round robin and heartbeat sync down the road), two Web Servers, two NFS Servers, and two MySQL Servers. My plan is to setup a redundant NFS and mount the share as the web root on each of the Apache servers. MySQL will run master slave and then use HyperDB on the WordPress side to handle multiple MySQL servers. I don't think there will be any issues but wanted to get some second opinions! This is for kicks and giggles, but am planing to use this for a project I am working on!

Thanks!
//Riley

Riley Childs
Junior