The Library Information Technology division (LIT) of the University of
Michigan Library is happy to announce our new and improved blog, Library
Tech Talk:

(http://www.lib.umich.edu/blogs/library-tech-talk).

Our goal is to share the work of LIT with a wider community of individuals
interested in the role of technology in academic libraries. Posts will be
authored by LIT staff and address a wide-range of innovations and issues,
including work on the U-M Library website, library preservation, and new
library applications for use by our faculty and students on campus.

Posts from our previous blog (Blog for Information Technology or BLT) have
been migrated to this new blog platform. These older posts are still
available.

To learn more about our blog migration, see our inaugural post on the
topic:
http://www.lib.umich.edu/blogs/library-tech-talk/new-library-blogging-platform
.

Questions about the blog can be directed to Kat Hagedorn ([log in to unmask])
or Meghan Musolff ([log in to unmask]), blog coordinators.