DPLAfest 2015 <http://dp.la/info/get-involved/dplafest/april-2015/>*April
17-18, 2015  /  Location TBA*

*Mark your calendars! We’re pleased to announce that DPLAfest 2015—our
second celebration of all-things DPLA—will take place on April 17-18, 2015.*

The two-day public event, set to coincide with DPLA’s second birthday, will
bring together hundreds of people from our large and growing community of
librarians, archivists, and museum professionals, developers and
technologists, publishers and authors, teachers and students, and members
of the public for interactive workshops, hackathons, engaging discussions
with community leaders and practitioners, fun events, and so much more.

We are now soliciting expressions of interest for host locations, so if
your organization or institution might be interested, apply here
<http://dp.la/info/get-involved/dplafest/april-2015/host/>. If you are
interested in becoming a DPLAfest corporate or institutional sponsor,
please contact  <[log in to unmask]>Dan
Cohen <[log in to unmask]>.

Further details about the fest are forthcoming, but we’ve got some great
ideas already and hope you will be able to make it. You can keep up to date
about DPLAfest 2015 by subscribing to our news list
<http://us4.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=e1490d1305c4b651f3ad0ace4&id=1ee988aadc>,
bookmarking our news and blog feed <http://dp.la/info/news/>, or following
us on Twitter <https://twitter.com/dpla> and Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/digitalpubliclibraryofamerica>. See you in April
2015!

--
Mark A. Matienzo <[log in to unmask]>
Director of Technology, Digital Public Library of America