My cursory web search came up with the one that was developed for the most
recent conference, but it's not clear to me what the breadth of the
document is supposed to include. I think it was applied to the IRC channel
during the conference, but if it was written specifically as a conference
policy, it's probably worth revisiting to ensure that it covers everything
needed community-wide outside of conference time as well.