UC3 Lead Developer
California Digital Library
Oakland

Looking for a challenging position managing big data? Join the University of
California's Web Archiving Service (WAS)  team as a UC3 Lead
Developer! We are looking for a creative person who can
help us to architect and implement the next generation of web archiving
tools. You will lead our efforts in tackling the complexity
of how to collect, manage and preserve the ever changing web. As part of a
dynamic team, you will be working in collaboration with national and
international organizations.

Reporting to a University of California Curation Center (UC3) 's Technical
Project Manager, this position will be responsible for leading the development
and operations efforts for WAS; including, application architecture, design,
and development; systems analysis; and test plan design and implementation.

Learn more: https://jobs.ucop.edu/applicants/Central?quickFind=57576

Brought to you by code4lib jobs: http://jobs.code4lib.org/job/15625/
To post a new job please visit http://jobs.code4lib.org/