Lead Web Developer (Drupal)
University of California, Los Angeles
Los Angeles

The UCLA Library has made a significant commitment to Drupal over the past
three years, creating a new web site in Drupal and implementing the Islandora
repository. We are ready to implement new services and applications, some
using angular.js. We also have some amazing collections to make publish and
allow our campus community to explore, often in collaboration with innovative
faculty and graduate student collaborators.

We are looking for aDrupal developer for a full time career
(permanent) position to help realize these projects.

As part of a project team, you will provide programming and systems analysis
for the design, development and documentation of large, complex library web
presence; use web based system technologies, design methodologies, and user
needs specifications to lead programming for our Drupal environment; work with
Drupal, PHP, JavaScript, XSLT, Solr, and database technologies, to create
large multi-faceted, dynamic web sites and applications.

Although the job is mostly on-site, we do support regular telecommuting one
day a week.

You can find more details and submit an application at the UCLA Human
Resources web site.

This position closing date is July, 23, 2014.

Brought to you by code4lib jobs: http://jobs.code4lib.org/job/15502/
To post a new job please visit http://jobs.code4lib.org/