Another +1 for Github Issues. If you¡¯re uncomfortable putting the website
in a public repo they¡¯ve given us 50 private repositories for free and
have asked us to spread the word. You can just head over to
https://education.github.com/ and request a discount for your organization
- they¡¯ve been amazing to work with. =)

Trey Terrell
Programmer Analyst
Oregon State University Libraries
Corvallis, OR 97331