Hello,

I just wanted to poll you all on recommendations for any tried and true Audio Transcription services that preferably have experience doing English language radio broadcasts circa the 1950's.

We have about 3000 minutes of audio files we hope to have transcribed within a reasonable amount of time (~1mo - 2mo. or so).

Located in or around the NYC area would be nice, but I am sure for stuff like this it can all be done remotely.

Thanks in advance,
drew
__
Drew Gordon
Systems Librarian
Center for the History of Medicine and Public Health
New York Academy of Medicine | 1216 Fifth Avenue | New York, NY 10029
212.822.7324 | http://nyamcenterforhistory.org/