The DLF community is always looking for ways to expand the conversation around digital collections and related activities and include new perspectives at the Forum. This year, we are actively seeking participation from those who work with digital collections and services in museums in order to enrich our understanding of how cultural heritage organizations operate, add value, and serve our social mission in a networked world.

To further this aim we are offering the DLF Forum Cross-Pollinator Fellowships for Museum Practitioners. We had an incredible slate of candidates and the Program Planning Committee is pleased to announce the four recipients of this new fellowship.

2014 DLF Forum Museum Cross-Pollinators

Meet the Cross-Pollinators

Congratulations to the Cross-Pollinators! Look for their Forum reflection blog posts in November.

These fellowships are generously supported by the Samuel H. Kress Foundation.

To unsubscribe from the DLF-ANNOUNCE list, click the following link:
http://lists.clir.org/scripts/wa-CLIR.exe?SUBED1=DLF-ANNOUNCE&A=1