Hi Francis,

Although I'm not sure the timing of this is great for me, this is the type
of job (small college, seemingly forward-looking library, etc.) that I'm
contemplating as a next step in my career. I'd be interested to hear what
you have to say about it. I met you at code4lib in Chicago, by the way.
Have you worked at Colgate?

My main question would be, is Colgate an institution that would be amenable
to the Library being a key provider of research technology instruction and
services (e.g statistical computing, data viz, data management, etc.)?

Harrison Dekker