Hey, Cliff!  Congratulations on the release of the software.  I took a look at the screenshots on WordPress.org and it seems like this is going to fill a needed niche.

Could you add information about the package (https://foss4lib.org/node/add/package) and its first release (https://foss4lib.org/node/add/release) to FOSS4Lib?  Doing so will help others to find it, whether by the FOSS4Lib site or through announcements on its Twitter timeline or through automatic posting of FOSS4Lib items into the Code4Lib Planet RSS Feed Aggregator.  I’ll have the FOSS4Lib site sent you details about an account.

Best,

Peter

--
Peter Murray
Assistant Director, Technology Services Development