I think this was not clear in my original question (probably not a good idea to list LibAnswers and SP discussion board together).

We are looking for the library KB for staff only, so it will be not publicly visible and, the access will be restricted to library staff only.

Thanks for the suggestions!

~Bohyun

From: Code for Libraries [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Andrew Darby [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, September 15, 2014 2:28 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] Open source alternative to LibAnswers as the library IT KB for library staff?

I'm not sure what all is in LibAnswers, but SubjectsPlus has a talkback
module for publicly answering questions from patrons, e.g.,

http://library.miami.edu/sp/subjects/talkback.php

and then an FAQ module, e.g.,

http://library.miami.edu/sp/subjects/faq.php

which is sprinkled with things that we think might be useful to patrons.

--
Andrew Darby
Head, Web & Emerging Technologies