Hello friends! I was wondering if anyone could point me towards
web-based open source software for library instruction that would let me
administer quizzes, grade the quizzes and return a score, and then,
preferably, keep some basic statistics. We're looking into a Google
Forms/Spreadsheets hack, but I didn't know if there was anything a bit
more elegant out there that could do the job.

Thanks!!!!

~val

--
Valerie Forrestal
Web Services Librarian/Asst. Professor

Celebrate Italian Heritage with a Special Broadway Benefit Concert by the World’s Longest Running Phantom in support of the CSI Italian Studies program><http://csitoday.com/events/franc-dambrosios-broadway-the-phantom-unmasked/>