Attending #iCampCO in October? Can you believe it’s only 5 weeks away! Camp
takes place October 13-15 on the lovely University of Denver Campus. We are
currently developing the camp schedule so stay in touch for details.

Just a quick reminder that the logo contest is open and the submission
deadline has been extended until September 15th. Don’t miss your chance to
win a free registration! http://bit.ly/1uGQm3h

Also, We would love to hear about your Islandora projects and experiences. Send
us your proposals to present at Islandora Camp! Presentations should be
roughly 20-25 minutes in length (with time after for questions) and deal
with Islandora in some way. You can see examples of previous Islandora camp
sessions on our YouTube channel
<http://www.youtube.com/user/Islandora/videos>. We will be accepting
proposals until September 12th: http://bit.ly/1oXIlpF.

If you have any questions about camp, don't hesitate to send us an email at