That's a point well-taken and I totally agree. The amount of decisions and
back-and-forth with design is truly huge.

My thinking was that we would develop something like a primer for wide
circulation with the large volume of nitty-gritty best practices available
at a central location (in addition to all that extra stuff I mentioned
regarding library products.)

--
Brad Coffield, MLIS
Assistant Information and Web Services Librarian