Hello,

Anyone has experience in digitizing archival materials? I need your
recommendations/suggestions on how we can start with our digitization. We
need to build a searchable website so the public can access our materials
of images, publications and media files.

What platform did you use? Open-source or fee-base? What is your experience
using it?

Basically, we started using Sharepoint but at this point, I believe it is
only good for sharing of internal documents. We are on a limited budget so
we may need to host it on our own server as well.

Any feedback or persons to contact for more info is highly appreciated.
Thanks.

Chris