Hi all,

Today a few of us received our a few Surface Pros to use around the
library.  Being the digital content librarian for our University I really
want to figure out some interesting things we can do with them.  I have
some thoughts on possibly working with inventory and my information
literacy librarian colleague is thinking how to use them in the classroom.
Yet, I wanted to poll the group and see what sorts of interesting things
people are doing with tablets for their library staff, or ideas people
might have for utilizing a Surface Pro in the library.

Matt Sherman