From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jonathan Rochkind
Sent: Tuesday, October 07, 2014 3:31 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] Library app basics

It's perhaps a little bit outdated by now, since things change so fast, but there is a Code4Lib Journal article on one library's approach a few years ago, which you may find useful.

http://journal.code4lib.org/articles/5014

And, actually, googling for that one, I found several other ones too on library app mobile development, which I haven't actually read myself yet:

http://journal.code4lib.org/articles/7336
http://journal.code4lib.org/articles/2055
http://journal.code4lib.org/articles/2947