From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Chris Fitzpatrick
Sent: Wednesday, October 08, 2014 4:53 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] Forwarding blog post: Apple, Android and NFC – how should libraries prepare? (RFID stuffs)

So this thread started from talking about RFID ( "i'm interested!" ) to talking about augmented reality ( "uh, ok, now less interested...") to talking about standards ( "oh no, not again.." ) to talking about c4l ( "yep." )

So, are people using RFID? A lot? Is it working, or did it make life hellish?

b,chris.