Someone has mentioned Drupal's Conference Organizing Distribution, right?  https://www.drupal.org/project/cod

-----Original Message-----
From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Alex Armstrong
Sent: Wednesday, October 15, 2014 5:36 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] Conference site backend

Let me try and ask this again, with less ambiguity:

What built-in CMS functionality or plugin have you used to assist you in managing a conference schedule and registration?

Among other things, I'm in the market for a new CMS. So rather than the specialized tool that Francis suggested, I'm looking for a multi-purpose platform or a platform I can wrangle to serve multiple purposes.

P.S. Confusingly, I switched my CODE4LIB subscription to a different email.

Alex