Hello,
have you considered using zotero online libraries ? It is easy to setup
and if you only plan to store metadatas (not PDF), the available space
should be enough for a long time.

Otherwise, there are also many tools available, which goal is to build
researchers directory. This tools often include bibliographic management :
- http://bibapp.org/
- http://theopenscholar.org/

Hope this helps.

--