From: Matthew Sherman <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: Monday, October 13, 2014 at 9:59 AM
To: "[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: [CODE4LIB] Requesting a Little IE Assistance

For anyone who knows Internet Explore, is there a way to tell it to use
word wrap when it displays txt files?  This is an odd question but one of
my supervisors exclusively uses IE and is going to try to force me to
reupload hundreds of archived permissions e-mails as text files to a
repository in a different, less preservable, file format if I cannot tell
them how to turn on word wrap.  Yes it is as crazy as it sounds.  Any
assistance is welcome.

Matt Sherman

They are intended for the named recipient(s) only.
If you have received this email in error please notify the system
manager or  the
sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to anyone or
make copies.

** IronMail scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious
content. **