Thanks for the advice all. I'm trying httrack now but the other wget
options are good to know about, especially Alex's point about saving a WARC
file.

One clarification: I definitely don't want to deal with the database, nor
can I. We don't have admin or server access. Even if we did, I don't think
preserving the db would be wise or necessary.

Best,
Eric