From: Chris Fitzpatrick<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Sent: ý10/ý8/ý2014 7:53 AM
To: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] Forwarding blog post: Apple, Android and NFC – how should libraries prepare? (RFID stuffs)

So this thread started from talking about RFID ( "i'm interested!" ) to
talking about augmented reality ( "uh, ok, now less interested...") to
talking about standards ( "oh no, not again.." ) to talking about c4l (
"yep." )

So, are people using RFID? A lot? Is it working, or did it make life
hellish?

b,chris.