                    Ex Libris Northeast Users Group (ENUG) 2014 Meeting in Tom's River NJ

                                 There will be a special Alma session given by Ex Libris!

Registration is open for the Ex Libris Northeast Users Group  (ENUG ) conference on October 23 - 24th, 2014.

There will be sessions on Voyager, Aleph, Alma, SFX, Discovery, Primo, and general library topics. The sessions will allow you to learn new things and share with library colleagues. We will have several Ex Libris representatives present to providing useful updates and answer questions.

Marcive and YBP will also be present.

                                                        *****  18 Break Out Sessions  *****

To register for the conference and for session information, please visit our ever evolving website at https://cornell.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_88KKWuuWJkgkGuV

http://e-nug.org/enug-2014/

The deadline for online registration is 12 noon on Friday, October 17.

Pre-paid registrations:

Attendees: $65 (by October 17th )

Presenters: $50 (by October 17th )

At the door:

Attendees: $90 (for those paying at ENUG)

Presenters: $70 (for those paying at ENUG)

We will be lodging and meeting at the Clarion Hotel & Conference Center in Tom's River, NJ.

       http://www.clarionhoteltomsriver.com/

You may reserve your room at any time by contacting the Clarion Hotel. Please mention the ENUG Group Meeting to get the conference rate of $83.00 plus tax. Reservations need to be made by October 10 to assure this rate.

Hotel stay includes:

      Free full hot buffet for breakfast

      All rooms have refrigerator and microwave

      Free parking

We have enhanced our Transportation section to include carpooling information.

We have a tradition of providing an excellent program to our participants along with an opportunity to network with your Ex Libris colleagues.

Conference information continues to be updated at: http://e-nug.org/

Inquiries may be submitted to:

Kevin J Collins, Committee Chair

Office of Library Services