With special thanks to Ross Singer and Chris Beer for their management of
the diebold-o-tron, the Code4Lib 2015 Keynote Speakers Committee is happy
to open this year's invited speaker election.

All nominees have been contacted and the 19 (!) nominees included in
this election
are all potentially available to speak. The top two available vote recipients
will be invited to be our keynote speakers this year. Voting will end in
two weeks on Tuesday, November 18th, 2014 at 20:00:00 PM PDT.

When rating nominees, please consider whether they are likely to be an
excellent
contributor in each the following areas:

1) *Appropriateness*. Is this speaker likely to convey information
that is useful
to many members of our community?
2) *Uniqueness*. Is this speaker likely to cover themes that may not
commonly appear in the rest of the program?
3) *Contribution to diversity*. Will this person bring something rare, notable,
or unique to our community, through unusual experience or background?

http://vote.code4lib.org/election/31

Note that the text at the top of the page can be disregarded, it applies
only to the talk proposal voting process.

If you have any issues with your account, please contact Ryan Wick at

Thanks,
Code4Lib 2014 Keynote Speakers Committee