While riffing on an old DC comics title the subject line is my question.
I've been working in Connecticut for a little over a year now and I have
heard of nothing going on with Code4Lib in this part of the US.  I find
this sad since I see all sorts of activity in a variety of other spots,
particularly in my old beloved midwest stomping grounds.  So I was
wondering if anyone knows why the Code4Libbers in the northeast have been
so quiet?  Is the communication being done in some back channel or are
there not many of us out in this part of the US?  I am just curious as I
would love to touch base, collaborate, and learn from other folks in the
community.

Matt Sherman