Hello,

This has been discussed in the past and I recall Eric Morgan, Mike
Giarlo and Eric Hellman pull this off in 2011. So we are aiming to do
this again this year. What's "that?" you ask? Good question! ;-)

Our goal is to raise enough money to add at least one more scholarship
recipient to the Diversity pool. What does this mean for you dear
reader? It is our hope that not much. It is our hope that you can donate
to make this happen.

http://igg.me/p/code4lib-angel-fund/x/9163101

Thanks for spreading this word or otherwise boosting this signal.

Cheers,

./fxk and Tom Johnson

--
You'll never see all the places, or read all the books, but fortunately,
they're not all recommended.