Hello Tim,
whenever you need something mediawiki related, if you have any knowledge
of Python, you should have a look at pywikibot which is an incredible
python library for anything related to a mediawiki instance.

A little script that should fulfill your needs is available there :
https://gist.github.com/symac/2673c8b8d0f97f4a855a

Hope this helps.

Regards,
--
Sylvain Machefert - Web services librarian
http://geobib.fr/en