We're coming down to the wire on when we need to finalize the draft budget
and set registration costs for Code4Lib 2015.

If you know of an organization that might be interested in sponsoring, now
is the time to do the final follow up.  The host committee has been in
contact with the usual suspects and many others, so it's likely your
organization has a prospectus (attached).  A little nagging from the
community members closest to them may push some organizations over the
edge.  Go get'em folks!

The current confirmed sponsors are*:

Gold: Oregon State University
Silver: Penn State University
Bronze: LYRASIS, UC San Diego, Blacklight
Sponsor: Cherry Hill Company, ArchiveSpace

Scholarships: Equinox, Angel Fund (currently ~$1700), [an individual
community member who put up $1000!]

*conversations in progress excluded for maximum shame

[apologies for crosspost to code4libcon]

- Tom Johnson, on behalf of the local host committee